Through affiliation Clubs will achieve the following criteria:
- Offer a minimum of one team at any age group for male or female or disability playing in an FA sanctioned competition.
- Have an in-date FA Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Checks (DBS) for all relevant officials.
- Have a Welfare Officer for Youth Clubs (male, female and disability).
- Safeguarding Committee Members course completed by Club committee members.
Through the Clubs Portal, Clubs will achieve or evidence the following criteria
- Evidence or adopt a set of Club rules and be a constituted Club.
- Evidence or adopt the relevant Club safeguarding policies.
- Evidence or adopt an equality policy.
- Adopt The Football Leadership diversity code.
- Adopt the Nationwide Respect codes of conduct and implement The FA Respect activations relevant to your club.
- Have a bank account in the Club’s name recommended for all Clubs and mandatory for Clubs with three or more teams.
- Provide evidence of last season’s accounts if in existence for more than one season.
- Have a good disciplinary record within the Nationwide Respect disciplinary code (if in existence for more than one season
Depending on your club structure, the three stars of accreditation
- One star
- Two stars
- Three stars