League accreditation primarily offers leagues a process to raise standards.
The base criteria for achieving The FA Charter Standard League award are:
- 60% of teams in the league have England Football Accreditation Club status.
- Demonstrate support for new teams to achieve England Football Accreditation status
- Supporting and implementing The FA’s Respect campaign
- The Youth League Welfare Officer (youth leagues only) and League Referees’ Officer sit on the league committee
- Demonstrate active link to another league to support player development and transitional pathways
- After three years, have a minimum of 85% teams as members of accredited clubs
We help make sure you are delivering the best offer possible for players to play in a safe, fun and inclusive environment, and support for the people who help run your teams.